Monday, April 14, 2008

Here we go again....

So as most of you know, Joe is in the reserves. He is a Drill Sgt and only does his one weekend a month thing. Well that was until now. Joe is being called up to active duty for 6 months to a year.:0( He will be stationed in Lawton(Ft. Sill) and I will stay here in Stillwater. I am not moving 1) because we do not know exactly how long he will be there 2) If I go I will just delay school again and I am not wanting to do that 3) If I did go I would never see him anyway, so I am staying here. He's trying to get me to think positive. He says we will make some money and free health care. OK...although those sound great...I am still going to miss him a lot though. So he will be leaving May 19th. Feel free ladies to send all cheer ups my way that day!;0)

1 comment:

Vianne said...

I'm so sorry, Roxxi. Hang in there.