Friday, November 21, 2008

Sleeping...a lot

Joe is home and it's been ok. I say ok because you ladies know what I mean... You get set in your ways and your own routine, and then they come home. It throws everything off. :0) He is on a mission to just play XBOX until school starts in Jan. I would complain...but he's been doing house work too!
I have been sleeping A LOT. I mean a whole lot. Most nights 9pm is LATE for me going to bed. I am the boss at my job and I never realized how much energy goes into being a boss. Started to question my sleepiness....but then my aunt flow came...so...not THAT!!! I have been working many 6:45am to 6:00pm days. I like most parts of my job. Had to fire someone today. That part is not fun.:0(
Anyway, it's 10:00 pm and I cannot keep my eyes open, so off to bed I go!:0)
That is if I can sleep over the ROCK BAND coming from the living room.

1 comment:

E said...

So glad he's home! There's an old A Co soldier (not old as in age, just old as in used to be) in D's brigade here. D's trying to pull him down to BN. I can't remember the name...it starts with an S...it'll come to me later. Maybe Stro...Joe will figure it out. And one of the guys who was part of D's security detail (I think) wants to come back in the Army. D. is going to write him a letter of recommendation. His name starts with an S too--don't want to write it here without permission but Joe will know who it is.