Wednesday, January 21, 2009

IT'S BACK!!!!

Last week one of my greatest loves came back! Yep American Idol is back on. I am a HUGE HUGE fan of the show. Our first song at our wedding was a moment like this by Kelly Clarkson. For those that don't know I am a singer and I went to college(the first time) on a music scholarship. I love watching to awful ones and love getting goose bumps from the great ones.:0) This is a new year for me...maybe this will be the summer I try out!? Anyway, I am SO excited about this season. I am also excited I bought Joe Tivo for Christmas...no more missed shows!

1 comment:

Jenn - The Army Wife Life said...

Yeah, we've been watching the auditions...they just crack me up.

And Tivo's awesome! We had it but we have DirecTV now and it's not compatible...you have to get their DVR...:-(