Saturday, February 14, 2009

Still alive!

I am still here! I am SO busy with work and school I literally DO NOT have any time to come on here! To catch you up... I just celebrated 6 year anniversary on the 8th... caught a HORRIBLE stomach virus on the 7th and was sick up until yesterday(13th) with it. YEAH...pretty awful stuff. We went out last night for a Valentines? Anniversary present since I was sick on my anniversary. I got Wii Fit for my anniversary. LOVE IT!! More on that later! I guess there is one blessing to the stomach virus...the Wii and the scale both said I am 10 pounds lighter!:0)HAPPY VALETINE'S DAY TO ALL!! Or as we call is Shmalentine's Day. (we incorporate our cat Shmegdwarf into all holidays) I know cheesy...but we love him...a lot!
Oh yeah going to Indianapolis next month for spring break. E and whoever else...what do we need to see/ do there??!!

No comments: