Thursday, January 03, 2008

No Resolution...just better

SO, I am not a fan of New Year's Resolutions. I do not know anyone that sticks to them and so they are just a waste of time. I AM however going to try and do something better this year. I am going to cook a little more organic food this year and healthier recipes. I have been searching the net for new stuff and have even tried a few. In the spring I am going to grow a garden and I am going to try and grow fresh herbs too. I want to cook with fresh spices whenever possible.

On another note, I sold another book AND Joe told me today that I can sell some of his books now that he sees that I have sold 3 totalling $130.00. So, after the doctors apt tomorrow(had a cold for a week now....) I am going to list his books too!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Vianne said...

Hey Roxxi,
I saw your comment on my blog and had to check in. Please let me know what you think of the recipes. If youare interested, I have plenty more. Here's what we had for snack tonight:

Krusteaze Fat Free Cranberry and Orange Muffin Mix.
2 6oz fat free Orange Creme yogurt
1/3 cup pecans.
Mix together with the can of cranberries included in the box.
Bake at 400 for about 18 minutes.

This particular mix only calls for adiing water, so I have added calories in this case. However, the nutrients from those calories are exceptional. The yogurt is so good for you (especially for a girl), I could "talk" for paragraphs and the nuts are a good fat that will help curb your hunger longer.

I hope all is well with you and yours. I remember you fondly.
V