Monday, February 25, 2008

Grandma update

Yesterday was probably the worst day of my life. We went to Joe's grandma's funeral and my grandma passed away yesterday. I am physically and emotionally drained. My grandma's funeral is Wednesday. I get 3 days leave from work. Even though the funeral is an hour away I am going to take the 3 days and spend some time with my family and just time to deal with it all. Both deaths were sudden and unexpected.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. We appreciate it.

Roxxi

3 comments:

Vianne said...

I'm sorry, Roxxi. I lost my grandmother 8 years ago. I still miss her, but I am reminded of her regularly. When she comes to mind all of the sudden, I always think she must be thinking of me.

Jenn - The Army Wife Life said...

I am so sorry. We are praying for you. I'm glad you get to spend some time with your family right now, that will help.

Hang in there!

E said...

Take the time off that you're offered--you'll be glad you did. Hang in there and I'm thinking of you.