Sunday, August 17, 2008

Best Birthday Present...

Yes, today was my 28th Birthday. I had a BLAST and will tell all about it later! I have to get to bed quick so I wanted to share the BEST part about my day. Joe had CQ today. He was talkin to me on the phone but then started yelling at soldiers. He called for a formation. They lined up and then he told them that their duty for the evening was to sing Happy Birthday to his wife into the phone. He counted to 3 and about 40 soldiers started singin at the top of their lungs.. I was crying I was laughing so hard! It was the SWEETEST thing!:0) Boy do I live that man!
Just had to share.....to bed I go...what a great day it was!

2 comments:

Jenn - The Army Wife Life said...

That's awesome!! Don't you love it when your hubby's the boss? :-)

E said...

Happy Birthday!!! Mine was the 11th--we'll have to celebrate together someday!