Friday, August 15, 2008

WOW...it's been a month....

So...it's been OVER a month and they STILL do not know what is wrong with me! I have been back to the doc to look at this and that ans STILL nothing! I go on Tuesday to draw blood to check for celiac disease( it's where you body cannot process wheat or glutin)......So.....we will see.. still stomach cramps and still loose stools( I know...like you wanted to know that...but your all moms!)

I quit my job at the daycare. VERY poorly managed and the owner talked about me to my back at a restaurant where I was eating with my friends.....
I work at a dry cleaners at the front desk....might have another one through the college too...we will see.
I start school the 18Th and my 28Th Birthday is Sunday.(17Th)

Have a great weekend!:0)
Roxxi

2 comments:

Jenn - The Army Wife Life said...

Happy early birthday!!! Any plans? I hope you feel better soon, that's got to be such a drag!

Hopefully I'll get to see you soon!!

E said...

This is making me really nervous. Have you had a colonscopy? Not fun, I know. No blood is a good sign, but the length of time you've had these symptoms is cause for concern. I certainly hope you don't have what D. has (ulcerative colitis). Celiac disease is manageable, but you'll have to change your diet drastically. Your doc experiences sound too familiar. I hope you're feeling better soon and I'm thinking of you.