Monday, October 06, 2008

Tagged

Tagged

I was tagged by my friend-- THANKS A!!
Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. List 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post


--I sleep with my feet out of the covers. I cannot stand to be cold sleeping, but also cannot stand my feet to be covered up.

-- I NEVER wear matching socks... I think that it's bad luck!:0)

--I went to college the first time on a music scholarship. I use to tour the country in high school with a singing group.

-- I am STILL terrified of the dark and I CANNOT STAND clowns

--I am getting closer to wanting to be a mom...not quite there yet, even though I am 28....
--
--Every airplane ride to and from Germany was a DISASTER!! Lost luggage, emergency landings, bomb threats, death....you name it...it happened!

Not very interesting. . .I know. I will probably think of better stuff later, after I've posted this. If I do, I'll change them in a different post.

Tag:
Jen
Jamie
Brandy
That's about it....all the others were already tagged before me!

1 comment:

The Monkey House said...

Just wanted to say hi! Hope you're doing ok!!