Sunday, April 26, 2009

My new Tattoo


All my Germany ladies will appreciate my new tattoo!!! I got it last Tuesday and HOLY CRAP it HURT!! My other 2 did not so I went in with the same mentality....not good! I am pretty sure this is my last tattoo. That's enough torture for me. This pic was taken with a camera phone. I will take with my real camera this week.

Rosie has a special meaning to me. Not only was she our role model while our husbands were in Iraq, but my great grandmother was a Rosie. She worked on the flight lines during World War 2. My father has knives she made out of airplane parts. So Gertrude Tingler....this ones for you!!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Where'd you put it? It looks awesome!!!!

Jenn - The Army Wife Life said...

I totally love it..I'm jealous!! I want a new tattoo, but I can't decide what I want...