Monday, August 17, 2009

My not so happy life...

Where have I been for the last 3 months?? Well I have been SUPER busy. For those of you that do not already know, Joe and I are getting a divorce. He has A LOT of issues still from Iraq and will not get help or admit that there is a problem. I have tried and tried to get him to get some help, but ultimately he has to want to do it. So... I have a new job and a new place. I live in a one bedroom apartment close to campus and I work at a flower shop. I am doing ok. There are days I am angry, sad, lonely... and then there are days I tell myself I can do this. I have been getting super involved in a church and that is helping. I am leaning on God, Family and Friends to get me through this. I KNOW that God did not give me more than I can handle...it's just some days I wished he did not trust me so much!
So....if there is anything I ask during my darkest days ahead it's that you PRAY for Joe. Pray that he finds God and peace within himself for the past.

2 comments:

The Monkey House said...

If you want to get away, my door is open. Really--the beach is warm all the way through October...and the tourists will all be gone soon. Come see us. I'm sorry you are hurting.

Heidi said...

Oh this makes me so very sad! I really don't know what to say BUT yes, you can do this . . . sending you hugs and prayers too. Hang in there!
Heidi