Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm BACK!!!

Wow...it's been since September 2009 since I have written anything. So...what's been going on since then? I am offically divorced. I moved to a new apartment June 1st. It is two times as big as my old one. I have a roomie, his name is Nick. NO NO NO NOT my boyfriend! Just a good friend who needed a roomate too. He is on the OSU Wheelchair basketball team. Yes, he is in a wheelchair, but he can walk. Just not too far or well.:)
I am taking summer school and when school starts in the fall I HOPE to be 3 semesters from graduating!!! I will start student teaching in the spring semester and again in the fall 2011. I have 2 semesters of student teching. I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have been VERY busy in my church. I attend a church here called Life Church. It has changed my life. I would not have made it through my divorce without my church.
All in all my life is GOOD! I am doing AWESOME!!! :)

3 comments:

Heidi said...

It sounds like life is good! It is great to hear you sound so happy! You should be very proud of yourself too . . . you are almost done! There are so many pulling for you.

hapi said...

Hi Roxxi, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

Unknown said...

Cumberland Harbour

I must really commend you for your well written post on real estate. The article encompasses all the details that one would look for in a real estate related article. Keep doing the good work because one would really love to read more from you.