Thursday, March 27, 2008

Just Venting....

So I am in line to check out at Wal-mart last night and I was floored by what I heard a college girl say. Her and her 2 friends are checking out...they buy a lot of crap and the last one bought the beer( Probably the only one that was 21). The one in front of the beer girl checks out and goes to pay for it. She very loudly says " You know my dad is getting upset about me always using his credit card for everything". So the one buying the beer says" So why don't you just get a job?" The girl replied" Eww gross...I don't do work." ARE YOU (INSERT BAD WORD!!) KIDDING ME??? Who does that? That girl should have been slapped right then and there. She has no idea how hard people work , probably so they can pay off her credit card. She has no clue what reality is and when that day comes, boy do I feel sorry for her.

1 comment:

Jenn - The Army Wife Life said...

Yep, don't you just love that we are raising a bunch of spoiled brats in this country? If that girl's dad is so upset about her using his credit card for everything, he needs to take it away - I bet then she would "do work"! Sheesh....