Monday, March 31, 2008

My love for my Dyson


So as some of you know, I purchased a Dyson Animal(the purple one)Vacuum back in May of 2005. It is hands down the BEST vacuum on the planet! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! If you do not have one I seriously urge you to get one! Sell a kid(just kidding!) or a kidney, charge it on the Star Card.....whatever!
So, why do I love it so much you ask? Well It has a 30 ft hose so you can leave it at the bottom of the stairs and go all the way up. It cleans the ceiling and there are a lot of cool attachments. It helps me with both my allergies and asthma.
I attached a picture to show you. I vacuum once a week. I emptied the canister before I vacuumed. The picture is of JUST MY LIVING ROOM!!! There is just the 2 of us and my cat....now imagine if there were more of us how much worse it would be!
So....if your in the mood for a new vacuum I have one I suggest!:0)
Have a great week!

5 comments:

The Monkey House said...

I've been wondering about these--do you have to buy filters and stuff? I hate my vacuum because I always forget to buy new filters and then they clog up and the stupid thing doesn't work. I want one that doesn't need a filter, but still works as good or better than one with a filter--tell me what you think.

Jenn - The Army Wife Life said...

Dyson's are awesome! I borrow my mom's all the time, and one of these days I'm going to buy myself one. Maybe when I finish paying off my credit card I'll reward myself... :-)

Roxxi said...

No ladies there is no filter changing required! It is a lifetime filter. There is one small one that helps with dust so all you do is wash it about every four months. The vacuum is also self adjusting. Which means it measures the height of the carpet and adjusts to it.

E said...

I'm looking for a new vacuum, so your post came just at the right time! We have a Kirby that we paid an arm and a leg for and it cleans well, but I hate it. It's so heavy I can't carry it up stairs, I have to go to specialty vacuum stores to buy bags, and now the shampoo part doesn't work. Is your Dyson heavy?

Roxxi said...

I want to say it's between 10 and 15 pounds. AND...the newer models than mine the handle moves up and down so kids can vacuum too!:0)
Mine is the animal one, but the yellow one is just the normal one. I thnk the only difference between mine and the yelow one is mine comes with more attachments.