Monday, March 10, 2008

We're moving this summer!!!!

We have been looking for a new rental house for a while because we are unhappy with our current house and the lease will be up this summer. Being in a college town you would think it would be easy to find a house right?? WRONG!! The houses we have looked at have been WAY too small(after being married for 5 years you accumulate a lot of crap!) or the houses are ghetto and about to fall apart. In both cases they are RIDICULOUSLY over priced!!
There is a house right down the street( 5 houses away) that put a rent sign up a few weeks ago. I got the number and thought "eh- what can it hurt?" I called and talked to the landlord and found out somethings about the house. Due to funerals and being gone 2 weekends in a row it took us a while to go and see the house. We went on Saturday afternoon to go see it. The minute I walked in I knew it was the place for us!:0) It's SO pretty and unlike my current house, has been maintained and the appliances have been updated. It is such a nicer house and only $50.00 more than we are paying now. It's So worth the pay increase. The new house has the laundry room inside, which is the best feature to me! In our current house it's out in the garage.
Anyway, I am SUPER excited and I cannot wait to start some what packing!! Being so close I can just load up the car and unload in a few minutes.
Well I better run...gotta go finish the laundry...leaving on Friday for Spring Break.
Wanna know where??? Here's a hint...there is a famous house there and another place has a soldier who likes to walk a lot!!
Any guesses????

1 comment:

Jenn - The Army Wife Life said...

Let me guess - you are going to DC?

Anyway, hope you enjoy the new house, I want to see pics!!